Do you like this blog

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Direct Language Translation (Malay - English)

Tijah's Love Letter

Mike....
I WANT TO CUT CONNECTION US.
I have think about this very cook-cook. I know I clap one hand only.
Correctly, I have seen you and she walk-walk together at town with eyes
myself. You grab hand she. You always ask for apology back-back. I don't trust you again! You are really crocodile land. My friend speak you play wood three. First-first I think my friend lie me. But now I know you correct-correct play wood three. So, I break connection to pull my body from this love triangle. I know this result I pick is very correct, because you love she very high from me. So, I cut this connection to go far from here. I don't want you to play-play with my liver. I have been crying until no more eye water thinking about you. I don't want banana to fruit two times.
Safe walk..

Tijah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha... Sowang2 aku break stomach bile bace surat Tijah tu... HEHEHE... baik satu.

Anonymous said...

adeh..lawak seyh
tp kengkadang pong aq wt gk mende2 cmtuh..
no kiddin'=p

Post a Comment

  ©ICT SMK Tun Syed Nasir Ismail - Todos os direitos reservados.

Template by Dicas Blogger | Topo